Thursday, August 11, 2011

7-11 SLURPEES!













My friend Beth H. just shared this FABULOUS recipe with me for Slurpees. They are SO Yummy and so easy to make! We had our kiddos drink them out side in the back yard. That way we didn't have to worry about them spilling sticky slush all over the floor AND they could run off their sugar high while they drank! It was GREAT! Strawberry Lemonade was my favorite flavor. Just Say'n. ;)


7-11 Slurpees

Fill your Blender (I have a 48oz blender with good blades) with crushed ice. Add 3/4 cup of sugar. Add one packet, any flavor of Kool-Aid. Fill you blender with cold water, blend, and serve. It's THAT easy!

Have fun giving your kids sugar highs! :D

Tip: Make sure you add the water last, so that the ice and water don't freeze together making a solid block of ice in the middle of your blender.

1 comment:

  1. I just pinned you! I love this idea! I hope things are going well for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete