Monday, November 26, 2012

Homemade Eggnog














Right.... Let me just say, my brood can inhale this in one sitting and still be left asking for more. I think I may start needing to make this by the gallon. Don't laugh. This stuff is SOOOO much better than store bought! That being said, I do not care for the stuff you can buy at your local grocery store. But I will indulge in a small glass of this creamy goodness, because I have to admit... I love this stuff too! So, even if you think you don't like eggnog, give it at least a try. For those of your loved ones that do like it. You will now be their very best friend. :)

1/2 Cup Powdered eggs
1/2 Cup Sugar
3/4 Cup Vanilla Pudding Mix
9 1/3 Cups Vitamin D (Whole) Milk
3/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg

Mix all the ingredients together in the blender, pour into an airtight container, and chill 2-4 hours. If it is too thick, you can add a pinch more milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment