Saturday, November 27, 2010

Shepherds Pie

6 Cups leftover mashed potatoes
2 cans green beans, drained(3-4 cups)
3 cups diced cooked turkey- if your sick of of turkey use 1.5 lb. seasoned, browned ground beef
2 cans Campbell's chicken gravy (or use your leftover gravy, about 3 cups)
2 C. grated cheddar cheese

Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spread mashed potatoes in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Spread green beans on top of the potatoes. Layer turkey (or ground beef) on top of the green beans. Pour gravy over the top of the turkey, green beans, and potatoes. Sprinkle cheddar cheese evenly over the top.Bake for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Cool slightly before serving.

1 comment:

  1. Shepherds Pie is a go-to for us, especially after leftover mashed potatoes from Sundays.

    I also LOVE Hawaiian haystacks.

    Remind me to stay away from your baking....everything looks so good. I will gain a million pounds..I hope they make you my visiting teacher.

    ReplyDelete